Keto diets are becoming increasingly popular in the circles of people in search of health and well-being. The term "Keto Genesis" describes the process of the formation of the body of specific organic substances — ketone, which is reduced as a source of energy (apart from fatty acids), if the intake of carbohydrates.
So, Keto diet originally, the high intake of protein and fat and very low amounts of carbohydrates. In the result, the body must use fat and ketone bodies for energy instead of glucose from carbohydrates.
Keto diet enthusiasts will be an important direction for the health and Fitness, thanks to the many clinical trials of their therapeutic properties. Among these advantages, in General, relates to a improved psychological feature more stable energy levels, faster weight loss and increased resistance to stress.
Although you already know that the Keto diet is a diet plan with Low Carb diet, but you still need to learn a lot of how to keep this System of power supply and to achieve without interruption a result. In this guide we will take a closer look at the physiology and the benefits of this diet, different types / variants of diet plans, and how to create your own menu (next to the graphic with the example of the meal).
What is Keto diet Plan?
Keto diet mode, with Low-Carb meal that contains a moderate protein intake and a large number of healthy fats. Reduction in the consumption of carbohydrates helps your body, go to Status, which promotes the lipolysis (such as from your diet and from your body) for the production of ketone bodies and the entrance into a state known as "ketosis food".
But what ketosis is? Ketosis — a natural metabolic process when your body uses fat for the biological need for the energy supply during the scarcity of nutrients (mainly carbohydrates).
In compliance with the Keto diet your brain, like other organs, depends on ketones as a source of energy. Ketones will start to produce in the body, once you reached the state of ketosis the food.
From what my Plan Keto diet?
The typical Plan of this diet looks like this (no matter how long it takes): 10% of the total number of daily calories come from healthy carbohydrates, such as leafy vegetables, vegetables without starch or small amounts of legumes and fruit with a high content of fibres; seeds 20% to 30% of the calories come from Protein, such as meat and some plants; and from 60% to 70% of the calories come from healthy fats such as linseed oil, fish oil, Avocados, nuts/.
The approximate ratio of proteins,fats and carbohydrates is the common reference point for the entire power supply of the day. The ideal ratio of micro will have to be changed is the nutrients for you maybe depending on your level of physical activity and personal goals.
In order to calculate their energy needs in chum diet, use Basic calculator calories needed per day, then proportionally distribute your calories by the above-mentioned ratios of the macro nutrients. Remember that proteins and carbohydrates contain four calories per gram, fats contain nine calories per gram.
Principles and rules for the Keto diet
Keto diet is more like a replacement of some sources of calories on the other, you consume, and not on a full revision of the power supply. The biggest difference is in the lack of processed foods, carbohydrates and foods with a high content of sugar, that it is much easier than it seems, if you learn how food, replace high sugar foods that are high in Protein and fat.
The transition to this diet means that you eat a lot of meat, dairy products and vegetables. They consume very little fruit, if at all you are going to have, and no grasses.
The role of the protein in Keto diet
People who come on a Keto diet, supporting the idea of the consumption of Protein and satiating food. Together with a high percentage of fat, you need to the intake of Protein control. It is very important to understand how the Protein works in the Keto diet and so you get optimal results.
Since they are almost carbohydrates removed from their diet, some believe that you need to increase the intake of Protein. It is not so, and actually too much Protein can actually "order" you out of ketosis. A common mistake is that people see the Keto diet as a diet high in protein and fat. This is wrong, because this diet with the high maintenance of fats, moderate amounts of a limited number of proteins and carbohydrates.
Products on a diet, do not eat
To increase the chances of success in the Form of a weight-reduction, you need to remove from the diet, as you get more Junk Food. This is important to prevent the temporary weakness.
List of forbidden foods:
Cereals and foods with starch
- Flour, Pizza, Pasta, bread, pastries, cereals, cookies, corn, oats, potatoes, rice, and pastries.
Anything with sugar
- Any refined sugar, sweets, Desserts, fruit juices, cocoa, cake, Limo, etc.
You can reduce the amount of Omega-6 fatty acids
- A typical diet has a ratio of fatty acids Omega-6 to Omega-3 to 20: 1. In this diet, it should be 1 not more than 4:.
- Stay away from the factory, fish, and pork because of their high content of Omega-6.
- Avoid these oils, such as soy -, rapeseed -, peanut -, sesame -, sunflower -, corn germ oil and grape.
Most of the fruits
- It is recommended to avoid most fruits, but if you decide to indulge in fruit, you can eat the berries in small quantities.
- Stay away from dried fruit
- No beans, peas or lentils food due to the high content of carbohydrates in them.
- Avoid packaged foods, TRANS-fats, preservatives, added sugar and other things that you cannot pronounce.
- Avoid beer, sweet alcoholic beverages and sweet wine.
- Sweeteners containing aspartame can lead to excessive craving for food or any other problems.
Products with low fat content and low in carbohydrates
- Most of these products contain either carbohydrates, or contain a large amount of artificial ingredients.
Things to look for before the start of the diet
As with any lifestyle change, you will need to log in with the right mindset and plan your" trip". If you do not plan, your goals in weight loss, the chances of success drop dramatically. You don't want to be an ordinary person, "says" that he will change, do you want to be the one who does the actually.
Here are 6 tips that you should follow before you in the Keto diet are:
- To visit, In your own interest, professional (doctor and/or nutritionist before you start this diet, in order to check a) blood, in order to ensure that you to ensure no underlying health conditions, and B) that you have enough knowledge, you can begin to eat properly and not just throw away food, are harmful, and only very little food.
- Get rid of all of the products not in Keto-diet. You discover your fridge, the pantry, cabinets, and either distribute or dispose of all products which are not Keto-friendly.
- You will learn how to read the label on the products. You can find out, "who are the nutrients, the" macro, and how to calculate them. You need to learn the basics before you start a Keto diet.
- Gradually reduce your intake of sugar and carbohydrates. Your transition into ketosis will be a lot smoother, if you gradually decrease the absorption of carbohydrates, and do not skip on the first try. The probability of dealing with the "Keto-flu" will decrease, and you will Regime is more comfortable in the early stages of their transition to full Keto.
- You drink a lot, your body smoothly used.
- You know how to measure levels of ketones. It would be to explore in your best interest to levels of ketosis in the diet, so that you know how to fix future problems.
The ketogenic diet low-calorie stimulates your body to use fat for fuel, and clinical data, the efficacy in weight loss. In addition, ketogenic diet can help to suppress your appetite and reduce cravings, because ketones satiety amplify signals in your brain.
In the case of the Keto diet, your body fat and ketones uses as fuel instead of Glucose, which the body and brain, a constant energy to maintain the physical properties.
Options for Keto diet
In General, it is recommended that a Standard Keto diet during the first transition to a low carbohydrate way of life and in a state of ketosis. After your body has "adapted to fats as an energy supplier", you can experiment a bit and choose which Plan Keto diet in the long term.
Standard Plan Keto diet best for people who are just starting out, low-carbohydrate mode and want to quickly on ketosis. This Plan is also suitable for those looking to improve their health and physical endurance.
If you have noticed that strict adherence to the Standard Keto diets make you lethargic and unable to fully exercise, in the course of the week, then this is the perfect way to integrate a diet with regular carbohydrate-load by means of a targeted Keto. For this, you consume around 30-50 grams of carbohydrates with adequate proteins and fats, as a Pre-workout (up to five times per week).
Cyclical Keto diet plan diet is a Progressive type of ketogenic diet, the temporary brings "carbohydrate-loading up" on certain days of the week. You can, for example, loaded on 300 grams of carbohydrates, integrated in your diet (these days, you should reduce the fat intake). It allows your body to restore glycogen to replenish the muscle and may be the best Option for very active people and those who have trained very much.
The best selection of products for Keto diet
Below you will find a full list of the best approved products for the choice for ketogenic energy scheme:
- Minced meat
- The meat of the Buffalo
- Protein powder (Whey, Casein, etc.)
- Seedlings of beans
- Brussels sprouts
- Cabbage (bok Choi, green, red)
- Green or legumes beans
- Leafy Vegetables (Arugula, Dandelion, Spinach, Chard, Radicchio, Watercress)
- Onions (green, brown, red, shallots)
- Peppers (Jalapeno, sweet, Chile)
- Sugar Pea, Snow Pea
- Water chestnuts
Oils and fats
- Sunflower oil
- Avocado oil
- Coconut oil
- Grape seed oil
- Olive oil
- Sesame oil
- Linseed oil
- Raw Nuts/Seeds
- Nut oils
- Coconut milk
- Coffee / Espresso
- Unsweetened tea, coffee without caffeine (green, peppermint, chamomile, hibiscus, etc.)
- Bottled water (distilled or sparkling)
Spices, herbs and condiments
- Cocoa (Powder)
- Bone Broth
- Flavored extracts (almond, vanilla, etc.)
- Herbs fresh or dried (Dill, Basil, chives, coriander, mint, Oregano, rosemary, sage, thyme, etc.)
- Salsa (unsweet)
- Soy sauce
- Spices, fresh or dried (Chili powder, cardamom, cinnamon, cumin, Curry, garlic powder, ginger powder, onion powder, Paprika, pepper, turmeric, etc.)
Approximate Plan of the diet to the ketogenic diet
To diet in order to be successful on Keto, you must keep in mind that the dishes you cook, you should be low in carbohydrates and rich in fat. You Need Ideas? Read more!
Next, you will find an exemplary diet plan, Keto diet, the study, you will be able to understand what you are eating delicious and correct.
- Omelette made of 2 eggs with cheese, onions and peppers
- Creamy cheese pancakes (without flour!)
- Smoked salmon, egg, Avocado (half)
- Salad Keto, Caesar
- Chicken Salad
- Baked mushrooms in oil
- Green beans with bacon
- Grilled pork with Mozzarella
Ideas for Snacks:
- Fried eggs
- Celery with almond oil
- Black olives with Cheddar
- Tomato slices, covered with cheese and Basil