The most effective diet for weight loss.
So you start with a Low-Carb diet...
1. A diet low in carbohydrates
A Low-Carb diet is a diet plan focuses on protein and fat and reducing carbohydrates.
There are many different types of low-carbohydrate diets and studies show that you can really take the work and even improve health.
Eliminate from your diet the following foods
- Sugar: soft drinks, fruit juices, sweets, ice cream and so on.
- Pulps contain a lot of Gluten: wheat, barley, and rye. The products of this croup: bread and pasta.
- Trans - Fats:.
- Highly saturated Omega-6 fats are vegetable oils such as soybean oil, corn oil, rapeseed oil and so on.
- Artificial sweeteners: aspartame, Saccharin, Sucralose, cyclamates and Acesulfame potassium. Instead, use Stévia.
- Low-fat products: many dairy products, cereals, biscuits, etc.
- Highly processed products: all cooked at home
Add the following foods to your diet
- Meat: lean beef, lamb, pork, chicken.
- Fish: salmon, trout, sardines, herring (white fish is best).
- Eggs: you can buy homemade egg, they are enriched with Omega-fats.
- Vegetables: spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and many others.
- Fruit: apples, oranges, pears, blueberries, strawberries (especially eating more of those that grow in the garden).
- Nuts and seeds: almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, etc.
- Dairy Products: Cheese, Butter, Cream, Yogurt.
- Fats and oils: coconut oil , Butter, lard, olive oil and cod liver oil cod liver.
If you need to lose weight, be careful with dairy products and nuts. To eat simply just a lot, they are very rich in calories.
So you don't eat too much fruit, you will saturate your body fruit sugar, which is delayed immediately fat in the Form of the body.
Sometimes you can afford to eat a little more carbs.
- Tubers: potatoes, sweet potatoes, and others.
- Cereals without Gluten: brown rice, oats, Quinoa and others.
- Legumes: lentils, black beans, kidney beans (if you can bear or cooking).
You can use them in moderation, if you want to:
- Dark chocolate: choose chocolate with a cocoa-products of 70% and higher.
- Wine: dry wines, without the addition of sugar or carbohydrates (you can use homemade dry wine, if you know how to do).
Dark chocolate contains large amounts of antioxidants, he offers many useful features.
You drink a lot of water and other beverages:
Sample menu one day:
According to this Plan you receive less than 50 grams of carbohydrates per day and the right amount of Protein.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs with different vegetables, sauteed in olive oil or coconut oil.
- Lunch: Greek yogurt with blueberries and a handful of almonds.
- Dinner: chicken Steak with fresh herbs.
Of course, at first glance sparse. And if you can hungry, eat between meals, what of these products: fruit, yogurt, an egg or two boiled hard-boiled and peeled raw carrots, stick of celery, handful of nuts, a piece of cheese or dried meat.
2. The Mediterranean Diet
The Mediterranean diet is based on traditional foods that people used in their diet in countries such as Italy and Greece in the year 1960.
Numerous studies have proven that the Mediterranean diet is one of the best diets for weight loss.
Avoid these unhealthy foods
Most likely, all of these products are:similar to those we have mentioned in the previous reference to the diet, but you need to avoid them
- Candy: sweet carbonated drinks, candy, ice cream, sugar, and so on.
- peeled grains: white bread, pasta made from refined wheat, white, polished rice and so on
- TRANS fats: found in Margarine and similar processed foods.
- refined oils: soybean oil, rapeseed oil , cottonseed oil, and others.
- processed meats: sausages, sausages, Hot Dogs, etc.
- Highly processed foods: low-fat or diet products to lose weight thought.
Food, you need to enable
You should base the diet on these healthy, unprocessed Mediterranean products:
- Vegetables: tomatoes, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, onions, cauliflower, carrots, Brussels sprouts, cucumbers, etc. Is almost the food you can grow in a variety of widths.
- Fruit: apples, bananas, oranges, pears, strawberries, grapes, dates, figs, melons, peaches, etc.
- Nuts and seeds: almonds, walnuts, Macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, Cashew nuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and much more.
- Legumes: beans, peas, lentils, beans, and so on.
- Tubers: Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Beets.
- Cereals: oats, brown rice, rye, barley, corn, buckwheat, whole wheat, whole grain bread and pasta from durum wheat.
- Fish and seafood: salmon, sardines, trout, tuna, mackerel, shrimp, oysters, clams, crabs, and some types of fresh fish available to you.
- Poultry: chicken, duck, Turkey and much more.
- Eggs: chicken, quail and duck eggs.
- Dairy products: cheese, yogurt, Greek yogurt.
- Herbs and spices: garlic, Basil, mint, rosemary, sage, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper, and what you like
- healthy fats: olive oil, olives, Avocado and Avocado oil.
The whole and natural products and ingredients are key to good health and proper weight loss.
Many of the products of the Mediterranean diet. At least it is debatable. In part, because there is a great diversity between the various countries of this Region, and some have previously delivered in Europe.
This diet, research, characterized by a high content of plant foods and fiber, but there are little products of animal origin.
Of course, a big focus in this diet, fruits to fish and seafood. It is recommended at least twice per week. Because fish oil prevents some types of cancer, improves health of the heart, the skin, of the hair.
To lose in addition, if you want to weight faster, then you know to burn that fish oil helps your fat while promoting muscle building.
The Mediterranean lifestyle also includes regular physical activity.
The water you drink number 1. This diet also includes a moderate amount of red wine, about 1 Cup per day.
Nevertheless, the wine is not necessarily the product. You can avoid those wines that a lot of alcohol and sugar.
Coffee and tea is also perfectly acceptable in moderation. But avoid sugar-sweetened drinks and fruit juices contain a lot of sugar.
Sample diet plan for a day
This is a sample menu one of the days. You can see the serving size and food choices on the basis of their own needs and preferences. If you are active and busy, you should increase the portions.
Here is the menu:
- Breakfast: Greek yogurt with strawberries and oats (sesame).
- Lunch: Sandwich cereal with vegetables.
- Lunch: tuna and salad seasoned with olive oil, oiled.
- A little fruit for dessert.
But you can do it more than 3 times per day. And if you are hungry between meals Snack. Use: a handful of nuts, fruit, carrots, some berries or grapes, Greek yogurt, Apple slices with almond or peanut butter.
3. Paleo Diet
Paleo diet is based on the imitation of those nutrition, the maintenance of our ancestors, hunters and gatherers. It includes whole, unprocessed foods that resemble those that they were at the time.
Some studies suggest that this diet can lead to significant weight loss and improvements in the area of health. You don't have to count calories to lose weight, but, as in the past, the plans of care.
Yes, and if you compare with the diets of which we have above spoken of,then it is somewhat similar, but there are also significant differences.
You should avoid these products
Avoid these products and ingredients:
- Sugar and fruit sugar: soft drinks, fruit juices, sugar, sweets, confectionery, ice cream and much more.
- Cereals: including pasta, wheat, rye, and barley.
- Legumes: beans, lentils, and others.
- Dairy products: avoid dairy products low-fat products ( some versions of the Paleo diet you can even see a lot of fat-containing milk products such as Butter and cheese).
- Vegetable oils: soybean oil, sunflower oil, cottonseed oil, corn oil, grape seed oil.
- Trans - fats: Margarine and various processed foods. In General, they are called "hydrogenated" or "partially hydrogenated".
- Artificial sweeteners: aspartame, Sucralose, cyclamates, Saccharin, Acesulfame-potassium. Instead, use the natural sweetness.
- Highly Processed food: any artificial meal replacement.
It looks kind of habit?
But pay special attention to the fact that this diet eliminates plan for weight loss complete grains and legumes.
Foods you should eat
Your diet needs to be food on the real, untreated:
- Meat products: beef, lamb, chicken, Turkey, pork and others.
- Fish and seafood: salmon, trout, shrimp, and clams, caught and them, if possible.
- Vegetables: broccoli, cabbage, peppers, onions, carrots, tomatoes and so on.
- Fruit: apples, bananas, oranges, pears, Avocados, strawberries, blueberries, and much more.
- Tubers: Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Beets.
- Nuts and seeds: almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and others.
- Healthy fats and oils: lard, coconut oil , olive oil, Avocado oil.
- Salt and spices: sea salt, Himalayan salt, garlic, turmeric, rosemary and other
Try to choose organic food of animal origin, the walked through the pastures and forests of fir true natural food. If it is problematic, then just make sure that you stay away from processed foods.
Now there are several "versions" of Paleo diet. Many of them allow some modern foods that were not previously known and are scientifically.
These are some of the meat products, but from the animals reared in the home. Some allow more Butter and even some cereals, such as rice.
Also possible is the inclusion of a dry wine and dark chocolate.
When it comes to drink, the water remains on the first place.
Sample Paleo Menu
This sample contains a balanced quantity of all of the Paleo products. Do not hesitate to change it, on the basis of their own preferences.
- Breakfast: eggs and vegetables, fried in coconut milk and served with Butter, fruit.
- Lunch: salad of vegetables with the addition of chicken, seasoned with olive oil, a handful of nuts.
- Dinner: Steak fried salmon in olive oil, with vegetables and slightly spicy sauce.
4. The gluten-free diet
Many experts call the Gluten one of the strongest poisons in these days.
In fact, the harmful effects of Gluten one of the main topics of the disputes among the health experts. They argue that their health is heavily dependent on the consumption.
Fortunately, there are many healthy and delicious products that contain no Gluten.
Target-free diet is the complete elimination of Gluten from your diet is gluten.
However, it is perhaps the most important challenge. Especially when you consider what is Gluten in various products.
For a life without Gluten, you need to start, read the label on everything you eat. You have to make major changes to your diet.
Products and ingredients that you should avoid
There are a few products that always contain Gluten and should be avoided:
- Wheat : all the forms, including one-piece of wheat, wheat flour, wheat germ and wheat bran.
- Cakes, pies and pastries
- Cookies, Biscuits
- Sauces and sauces, especially soy sauce.
As regards oats, it contains no Gluten and is well tolerated by people with celiac disease.
Also, remember that some food additives and drugs Gluten may contain.
The products you need,
There are many healthy and nutritious foods that do not naturally contain Gluten.
- Meat: chicken, beef, lamb, etc.
- Fish and seafood: salmon, trout, shrimp and other
- Dairy Products: Milk , Cheese , Yogurt.
- Vegetables: broccoli , cabbage , Brussels sprouts, carrots , onions and other
- Fruit: apples , Avocados, bananas , oranges , pears, strawberries , blueberries, raspberries and other
- Legumes: Lentils, Beans, Peanuts
- Nuts: Almonds , Walnuts, Macadamia Nuts
- Tubers: Potatoes , Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy fats: olive oil , Avocado oil, Butter, coconut oil .
- Herbs, spices and seasonings: salt, garlic , pepper, vinegar, mustard, etc.
- Gluten-free grain: Quinoa, rice, corn, flax, millet, Sorghum, buckwheat, oatmeal.
- Other: dark chocolate .
All of them are gluten-free.
Sample menu of one of the days
This is an example of one of the days that you can follow easily. You can change it, as it should be.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs and vegetables, with fruit.
- Lunch: salad of vegetables and chicken, with olive oil and a handful of nuts.
- Dinner: fried minced meat in vegetables with brown rice.
If you have decided to lose weight and you are concerned about the question of what are to lose the most effective weight loss diets, my recommendation is to change the lifestyle and start your proper diet plan.
This Plan that you can follow easily. Here you will find an overview of 4 really healthy diet, will not help you to lose weight and it is scientifically proven.
At the end of, each of them is not only faster, but also to improve the General condition of your health back.